Stephen H. Price ("Steve") joined his friend Charles W. Cramer to found the firm in 1997, and supports business and individual clients in both litigation and transactional matters. Because he also holds a license as a Real Estate Broker and is a former Mortgage Broker, he understands the often complex needs of business clients.
Mr. Price works closely with owners of family-operated businesses, and understands their periodic need for rapid response and aggressive representation, as well as diligence and creativity in day-to-day matters.
With a major personal and professional commitment in the area of adoption, Steve takes deep pride in helping families and adoptive children come together to create happier and more fulfilled lives.
For his agricultural and family-owned business clients, Mr. Price brings both a personal family background and extensive education. Mr. Price's family has long been part of the agricultural backbone of Florida, which led him to earn a B.S. in Agriculture from the University of Florida prior to earning his law degree.
Mr. Price is married with three sons. He and his family are active members of the First Baptist Church/Orlando, where he serves in the church's college ministry. He also serves on the Board of Directors for House of Hope, Global Church Alliance and First Baptist Church/Orlando Budget Planning and Personnel Committees. In his free time Steve enjoys hunting, water sports, and other outdoor activities.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate, Landlord/Tenant and Consumer Protection
- Personal and Business Debt Collection
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Transactions
- Real Estate
- University of Florida, Gainesville; B.S. in Agriculture (1985)
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida; J.D. (1992)
- The Florida Bar (1992)
- U. S. District Court, Middle District of Florida (1996)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Christian Legal Society
- Florida Bar Trial Lawyers Section
- Florida Bar Real Property; Probate and Trust Law Section
- Florida Bar Environmental and Land Use Law Section
- Florida Bar Local Government Law Section
Community and Religious Service
- House of Hope
- Global Church Alliance (Board of Directors, 2009)
- First Baptist Church/Orlando
- Guardian Ad Litem
- Habitat for Humanity, Greater Orlando (Board of Directors, 1993-99, President 1998-99)
- Central Florida Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Board of Directors, 1992-95) (Past President)
- FCA Advisory Board (1996-97)
- FCA Citrus Bowl Breakfast (Chairman,1993-95)
- School Committee of the First Academy (1993-96)
- Governor's Partnership for Adoption (Board of Directors, 1996 - 1997)
- Greater Orlando Leadership Foundation (1995)
- Speaker to various civic groups.
- Note, Florida's Homestead Exemption: Racketeers Should Not Leave Home Without It, XXI-2, Stetson Law Review (1992)
- Co-Author of Comment, Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990: Concepts and Considerations for State & Local Government Employers, XXI-3, Stetson Law Review (1992)